...Let's Talk About Me...

My photo
Montrose, Minnesota, United States
My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer is Here!

The first day of summer break, I wanted to sleep in, slow down our day and maybe even get some reading done. 630am... Gregory's alarm goes off. I turn over and fall back asleep until the Pixie alarm went off 15 minutes later. I had no idea the snooze button sounded like a barking puppy. So nope, no sleeping in this morning for this mama! 

Slowly but surely the babies woke up. 715am - Malachi. 730am - Lily. 745am - Autumn. 8am - Willow with the aid of myself. I thought to myself, "I might as well wake up the baby." Silly mama! Our day has been a nice casual slow day with fun things included. No reading yet, but maybe after I am done typing. :)



Fruit loops and bananas for breakfast makes this baby happy!

Autumn got her summer haircut yesterday. Lily responded by saying, "You look like a little me!"

Summer Kickoff Picnic!!




No comments: