...Let's Talk About Me...

My photo
Montrose, Minnesota, United States
My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Beautiful Day

Ten o'clock at night and all is well. 

This day was a wonderful Minnesota summer day. Ninety degrees. Hardly any humidity. 

I spent the day by sleeping in, getting a tan in the bright sun, reading Pride and Prejudice, taking a nap and sewing a lining in the girl's curtains. As I sit here looking at all I did today, I am actually feeling accomplished. Funny as that sounds. I accomplished a pretty relaxing day filled with things I enjoy and people I enjoy.  <3

It is days like today that make a beautiful day. 


No comments: