Who am I?! I am a new creation! The old is gone! The fresh and new is here!
2 Corinthians 5:17
What do I have?! I have the mind of Christ AND I hold the thoughts of His heart!
1 Corinthians 2:16
What can I do?! I can do all things through Christ! He is my strength!
Philippians 4:13
For the past week I have been, basically, putting myself down. Where did my passion for what God has shown me of my future gone? When did I stop striving for it? Why did I stop focusing on it? Even in my mind I have started to say, "I do not know what I am supposed to be doing. I don't think it is the same as it was before." I have come to the realization it goes deeper than that so I am going to start anew. Focusing on knowing God and who I am through Him intimately. Time to reinforce my foundation. God, you are good.
Also Thank you Lord for Grace Church, Pastor Gary and your many wonderful and faithful servants that work for you there. Although I know the gifts you have given me Lord, it feels good to know I can start again and get knowledge and reinforcement.
No comments:
Post a Comment