Nine months later. I take the time to write a blog. I have updating to do. Don't I?!
I am working at JC Penney again. But this time I am up in Baxter, MN. AND I am working in the shoes department. I have been working there for six months. I like my coworkers and the work I do is good. BUT it isn't what I am meant to be doing. So I start writing in this blog once again when life is changing. HOPEFULLY SOON!
Gregory is at home taking care of the babies. It is odd for him. He is ready to go back to being the full time money maker. And send me back to stay at home mama. Which I am also on board for. Except I want to add. Stay at home Student Mama.
Malachi began Kindergarten. He is LOVING it! We always knew he was a very intelligent child. But he seems to be like a sponge! He is sucking up knowledge as much as he is capable. Each day he comes home he is excited for the next time he gets to go to school. CRES has all day everyday Kindergarten, which both good and bad for our little man. The bad...He is very tired. Today when we were waiting for the bus he looked across the road and read the fire number for the property across the way. And yet I still get a nice long hug and a kiss before the bus comes. Cute little man!
Lily is wanting so badly to go to school. Preschool. We are waiting for an opening in HeadStart. But either way she likes being the oldest child at home when Malachi is away. Her personality is still vibrant and beautiful. She still is dramatic. But has more control over her emotions. Let me tell you, I have never seen a more social butterfly.
Autumn just turned two this month. She is starting to talk more than just a couple of words. And she becomes more clear to understand daily. The evil genius knows how to read a situation better than most adults I have met. Which also means she knows when she can get away with things. And she is difficult to punish on top of it all. She likes to laugh.
Our location, our situation, our lives are changing constantly. I worry about stability. But the things that are stable in our lives are strong. God, Love, Faith. Which makes me realize that no matter where we go next. We will still be a family full of laughter.
Come and see! All the love and laughter the Jacobs family brings! We thrive in this... Faith, Love, Knowledge, Happiness and Freedom.
...Let's Talk About Me...
- Mrs. Jacobs
- Montrose, Minnesota, United States
- My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment