There are those movies that make one soar with love. For example, the end of Pride and Prejudice. When they are standing on the bridge, and Mr. Darcy says..."My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on." The sun is rising in the background. It is raw land. And your heart swells.
It makes me very blessed to think that words like that flow from my husbands mouth. Almost daily. Maybe not as poetic. But still sincere and beautiful. Recently, Gregory and I got to go the Renaissance Festival with our good friends Janea and Aaron. It was the first time we were there since our wedding. And I am 100% sure that I love him more today then I did then. I didn't know that was possible when I married him 5 years ago. But...it is possible.
Then I move onto the overwhelming love that God has for us. I think those poetic words of Mr. Darcy could seriously turn into dull words when compared to how deep God's love for us is. I love because He first loved me. And oh what a love!
Daily I look at my family, and I feel love. I speak love. I see love. Thank you God for all the love you have given to me.
Come and see! All the love and laughter the Jacobs family brings! We thrive in this... Faith, Love, Knowledge, Happiness and Freedom.
...Let's Talk About Me...
- Mrs. Jacobs
- Montrose, Minnesota, United States
- My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
One of my all time favorite movies!
Post a Comment