...Let's Talk About Me...

My photo
Montrose, Minnesota, United States
My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

once again...it has been awhile

I am in my 3rd week of working full time now at US Cable. So you will all have to forgive the rather large span of me not writing in my blog. I will try to make it extra special by posting some pictures of the kids from Halloween. :)

How have things been going in my life?? Well, good. I don't mind going to work 40 hours a week. At first it was hard, leaving the babies behind with Uncle Jonny. Now I see that they are growing very well under Uncle Jonny's watchful gaze. So THAT makes it MUCH easier. That and Autumn has finally adjusted to mama being gone all the time. So on top of work I still have all the usual things going on. I have been co-leading a small group at church. We are reading the book The Sacred Romance. It is a group of 7 ladies and it is a completely blessed time. So that is my Wednesday nights. And on Sunday nights we have Elevate still. Which isn't going exactly the way I was hoping we would be going this year. But it has improved.

I say all this and then change the subject to the winds changing. God's mighty winds are blowing in a different direction. It like Mary Poppins, she comes in on the "north?" winds, and when the winds change she is gone. Well God is definitely opening up doors for us, actually for Him. And is calling us to go and help His will be done. I'm excited, but will miss certain things that I was blessed with. I also don't have an exact time that this change will happen. Perhaps March. I will have to see and update you more about the winds changing.

I am looking forward to Christmas. It is my favorite holiday. I already want to start putting up decorations. I try not to do it until the day after Thanksgiving. BUT I really really want to. And since I am the mama now I can do stuff like that...Right???

I hope this blog finds you all happy and healthy. HUGS from Lou!



Malachi The Kung Fu Master, we call it LittleMan KungFu.


Lily The Pretty Princess, when she got the costume she said "Oh thank you mommy! Thank you! Thank you! Daddy look I'm a princess!"


Autumn The Bumblebee, she gives great bumblebee kisses! :)

No comments: