While I was up north, Gregory moved things into our new home. Mostly bigger things. Still have all the clothes and other things to transport over here. But it was good to come home to the new house instead of the old house.
The walls are painted. Thanks to my hubby, Kris and Jaime (a bit). And the furniture is here. And it is huge! Every room has more square footage then we had at our old home. Just our bedroom alone has seemed to double. Just another testimony to God's many blessing.
Today I have more things to do. I was hoping to go to the church BBQ after work today. BUT I might have to move things instead. Bathroom stuff and clothes at least!
It was nice being up in the Brainerd Lakes Area, which I'm just going to call the Lakes Area from now on. Baxter is taking over the area and I refuse to call it the Baxter Lakes Area. ;) ANYWAY...I got to hang out with my mama, and the kids got to have fun in the sun. Crosby's playground was an awesome sight to behold for my oldest two. Wish I would have had my camera so I could have took pics.
Well I don't have much time before I leave for CIY. (youth conference) I am pretty excited to see what God does in all our lives while we are there. I am anticipating a great movement. But before I can get there I have to get things ready here. Old house to clean up. New house to move into and organize.
Wish me luck!
Come and see! All the love and laughter the Jacobs family brings! We thrive in this... Faith, Love, Knowledge, Happiness and Freedom.
...Let's Talk About Me...
- Mrs. Jacobs
- Montrose, Minnesota, United States
- My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment