...Let's Talk About Me...

My photo
Montrose, Minnesota, United States
My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Irritation Vacation!

Lately, I have been irritated. I also get annoyed very easily. I feel as though I've been lacking in the happy side of life. It is still there. I still find joy in the people and things around me. Just not as often. But as I sit back and ponder on it, I can't help but notice how busy, stressful, chaotic and down right horrible my life is right now. I hate being busy with things I don't want to do! I hate when those things I don't want to do make me stressed out! I hate when those things bring "negative" chaos into my life! I HATE WHEN MY LIFE SEEMS HORRIBLE!

On the plus side, I realize that it is just temporary. I also realize that it will be coming to an end soon. There won't be anymore moving chaos. No more moving stress. For a whole week I won't even have to deal with work JUNK. My children will be hanging out with my family. My husband will miss me, but he will get things accomplished while I am gone. I wish I could get a week away with just me and him, but for this moment it would be just me.

I've been so busy with all these things going on in my life that I haven't had the time to really sit and think about CIY. In my mind, it offically starts at 6:30pm on Saturday. Because to me that is when the movement will start. I am anxiously excited about where this movement will take me, the youth and the rest of the leaders. I wish I had more time to pray on it and meditate on it. BUT I know my prayer-blessed people are doing it. So that rocks. And now that things are coming into place organization wise, I don't have that unneeded stress.

Things have been going well family wise. My children are growing up SO FAST! It is a blessing to watch them grow in so many ways. I love the conversations that Malachi has with us. They are such deep conversations, some adults don't even get that deep into thoughts. He has such a beautiful mind. Lily is growing taller and speaking more. Her personality still is brighter than her eyes and smile. When a stranger first looks at her they see those bright brown eyes, her long bouncy curls, and her big smile. They see the beautiful girl. But what she has inside. The person she is, that is gorgeous. And then Autumn. The funniest baby I have had so far. She can make me laugh constantly. Everything I thought she would be. Quiet, reserved, shy. NOT SO! She can yell just as loud as her siblings. She will give kisses and hugs to the people she loves. And although sometimes I can see those qualities in her, mostly around strangers. She is hardly ever those qualities with me. Although it irks me so that she only says "mama" when she is upset. She is a great baby. I will miss them while I am gone for a week.

OH OH! I'm leaving soon! YEA for CIY! I wish I didn't have to wait...

1 comment:

Kristen said...

have a safe trip and i hope you grow more spirituly than you ever could imagine.