...Let's Talk About Me...

My photo
Montrose, Minnesota, United States
My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Never Again...Taco Bell!

For the 7th time in my life, I have had food posioning. Yes, SEVEN TIMES! And 3 out of those 7 times it has been Taco Bell's fault. Dang, Chili Cheese Burrito! I never again want to have to lay in my bed for 24 plus hours. Only getting up to make a trip to the bathroom. Never again!

So I have come to the conclusion that I will not eat Taco Bell anymore. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, I am an idiot. So no more TACO BELL. It is almost sad. But it isn't like I need fast food in my life anyway.

Other than the stomach pains continuing. I am doing better. Still a little weak, but at least I was able to get out of bed this morning. AND I went to work too! Yippee! Although I think I want to take a nap. Here is to better health in the future!

No comments: