Today, I have a job interview.
I've applied for many jobs, but all of them have been over the internet. I actually haven't put my full heart into finding a job. It isn't that I haven't wanted a job, I just don't want a job that God hasn't placed on my heart. The thing about applying on the internet is that they send you an e-mail after, saying not to call them. Basically they are saying, don't call us we will call you. Well after applying for 10 jobs on the internet, I didn't get any calls. I was peeved at how they want you to apply online and then NEVER call you. And on top of that Gregory has been getting on me lately about calling those places back. So yesterday, I finally said to God, "If you want me to be working at any of those places have them call me, and if not tell Gregory to shove it."
And then yesterday afternoon, I got a call for an interview. So today, as I get ready to have an interview, I also pray. "If you want me to be working at this place, I pray that you have your will in this situation. And that nothing gets in the way. That things will come easily to being hired on." So I am making myself presentable, and equipping my heart as well. I'm sure there will be more to come on what becomes of this interview.
Come and see! All the love and laughter the Jacobs family brings! We thrive in this... Faith, Love, Knowledge, Happiness and Freedom.
...Let's Talk About Me...
- Mrs. Jacobs
- Montrose, Minnesota, United States
- My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment