...Let's Talk About Me...

My photo
Montrose, Minnesota, United States
My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ode to Spring!

Yesterday was another beautiful day. The sun was shining. The temperature was good. All those things led us to the park again. The kids got to run around. Autumn got a little fresh air into her tiny lungs. Gregory got to get himself a workout. Jonny got to get up and move. We all had a good time.

While we were throwing around the football. It got a little muddy. And me being a "somewhat" girly girl, didn't like to catch it with all that mud on it. Even complained about it. Five minutes later...Lily has a runny nose, and we have no tissue. Jonny is trying to get it wiped off on her sleeve and it isn't working. I come up, use my own sleeve, and don't even think twice about it. I can handle my kids' snot, but not mud!!! I got a really good laugh with that one. Actually it wasn't too muddy yesterday, but we all did seem to get dirty with it somehow. Malachi did a face plant into the ground and got dirt, snot and mud on his face and even up his nose. Jonny did a nice slide down a hill and got a good amount streaked down his pants and on his shoe. I think the only one who didn't have mud on him was Gregory actually. We will have to change that next time. :)

I'm just so glad that we are able to get out into the warmer weather now. Even just the sun streaming in our windows is warmer. Today is the first day of Spring. I'm gladly welcoming it with open arms.

No comments: