...Let's Talk About Me...

My photo
Montrose, Minnesota, United States
My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mmm...motivation!

For the past month or so, I've been getting off my sofa and exercising. It hasn't been a completely regular thing for me. But I have taken baby steps and some days giant steps. Well my habits have changed of late. I've committed myself to at least a hour and a half of exercising at leat 5 days a week. If that doesn't change my health and body, I don't know what else will. I eat pretty healthy in the first place so there isn't much to change there. Chocolate is my downfall! :)

I've been co-leading, with two other women, an aerobic kickboxing class. I really like being able to have the opportunity to get together with a group of women to exercise. Every Tuesday at church, we get our sweat on. We called it Transformation 360 or t360 for short. I get excited for it every week.

Where this motivation came from, I do not know. Why now, I do not know. But I am not complaining. I hope and pray that I can keep up the motivation until I reach my goals. Now I'm off to get my sweat on! :)

No comments: