...Let's Talk About Me...

My photo
Montrose, Minnesota, United States
My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mmm...Peace

The sky is blue today. Not much for clouds in the sky. Our front door is open. Letting more sunshine and fresh air into our home. All my children are tucked safely up in their beds for naptime. And my mind is at peace.

So often in our hectic schedules do we miss the peace of silence. The ability to just tune things out to have peace and quiet is not easy to do when you have children running, playing and screaming all around you. Or even when you are out at work. It would look like laziness to just take some time to clear your mind and breath.

I am fortunate. Well number one, I am blessed with children that nap everyday and nap a good amount of time as well. But it is very easy for me to find peace. Maybe not quiet. Usually just peace. The one way that automatically does it for me is nature. Getting lost in the blue sky. Watching a squirrel makes its way up a tree. Or even listening to the world buzz around me. Cars vooming down the road. Children laughing.

Thank you God for blessing me with the ability to find peace for my soul and mind. Refreshment for my life. Now I think I'll take a nap. :)

No comments: