Lately on MySpace, the people on my friends list have been posting a very prolife bulletin. And although I'm not for abortions, I am about choice. So I passed by the bulletin many times. Thinking, "I don't need to read it and pass it on. Abortion is something I already don't believe in personally." But another bulletin posted by a very good friend made me want to read it. What was in that post that made her want to speak up for what she believes in??
After reading it, I wanted to vomit. I know this world is cruel about life in general. BUT that bulletin made me want to do the same thing they did to the unborn baby to the doctor that did it. I was and still am completely disgusted.
So I reposted it myself. With a quick note on top that basically said, after really reading it I felt like I had to pass it on. Because what if there is one person out there that needs to be educated about the reality of our choices. And they didn't get to see it, because I didn't stand up for what I believe in.
I believe in choice as well. When it comes to your life, you choose what is needed for YOU. When it comes to my life, I would want the same respect shown. Because my choices don't always make sense to this world either. To God that baby had a soul. He knew it before it was even conceived. And it was never given the chance to breathe the air outside of the womb. All because of the choices made by its mother. This is what I choose to believe. And it is my reality.
Come and see! All the love and laughter the Jacobs family brings! We thrive in this... Faith, Love, Knowledge, Happiness and Freedom.
...Let's Talk About Me...
- Mrs. Jacobs
- Montrose, Minnesota, United States
- My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment