So seriously. I have very unique opinions and political view and values. I know very few that stand for EXACTLY what I stand for. AND there is nothing wrong with that! What would this country be without different opinions and different philosophies?! I personally don't want everyone in this world to be exactly like me! I surely don't want to rant and rave about this or that until they all conform to my opinions. That would be selfish, egotistical, evil and disrespectful.
It is moments like these that I wish I had a bigger vocabulary. That way I could say the exact words I am feeling. I am royally pissed off. Seriously. At all the hypocritical people out there. Most of you say one thing and do another. "My word is my bond." But your actions are lacking.
I will not specify a certain group of people out there. Because there are MANY. And you all want one thing. The respect to say and do what you feel. But you choose not to give respect to those who have a difference of opinion.
I have one belief that I hold firm to for ALL aspects of my life. AND that is choice. If I have the right to choose what to believe in, so does EVERYONE else in the damned world. I respect that. So I now respectfully say. That I get so pissed off, when people try to change a person to their views forcefully.
Come and see! All the love and laughter the Jacobs family brings! We thrive in this... Faith, Love, Knowledge, Happiness and Freedom.
...Let's Talk About Me...
- Mrs. Jacobs
- Montrose, Minnesota, United States
- My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment