...Let's Talk About Me...

My photo
Montrose, Minnesota, United States
My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I like it a lot.

For so many years, we have fought the monster of living in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. There was no way in our minds that this was the place for us to be. But God kept urging us. Now here we are. Not quite in the metropolitan area. But everything is right there at with a short car ride. And I like it a lot.

I can't imagine ever WANTING to leave this area. Chaska is like a small town with big town amenities. Stuck in a stage that you would think could be awkward. But it isn't! I wake up and enjoy nature, but can look in the distance and see a Super Target. Yes! Life is good.

I want to take this opportunity to give all glory and thanks to God. For leading us. For loving us. For comforting us. For forgiving us. For all the blessings that we have and continue to come. I love you! You rock!

No comments: