I have a really great schedule at work. Every other weekend off. And the weeks that I work the weekend I get Thursday and Friday off. Yesterday I got to relax, read a book, do a little laundry, cuddle with the girls. It was a great day off. Today I get to do much of the same. Except I finished off my second book this morning for my two days off. So I turned on the TV...
This is not a change of subject, BUT I love when I laugh at myself. I love it mostly when no one else is around. And you realize that you are either losing your mind or you did something stupid. And so then you laugh at yourself. It is a good heart laugh. So back to the TV.
I was watching the USA network. And they tell me on one of their many commercials that Monk and Psych are on tonight. Two shows I love to watch. I find myself saying outloud. "What?! Why are they on tonight? It isn't Friday!" I got through the Direct TV guide and sure enough they aren't lying to me. I was about to call Gregory over to tell them that they changed the time Monk and Psych is on...And then it hits me. IT IS FRIDAY! "OH! Hahaha! Wow!"
It is something that happens all the time. With almost everyone. But it was enough for me to think about how it is nice to laugh at our temporary losses in memory. Like what day it is. It is nice just to laugh.
Now here is a change of subject. My great friend Jenny said it best, "Life is way too short. Hug the people you love every day." Everyday there is an opportunity to reach out and tell the people you care about that you love them, that you are thinking of them, that you care for them. Don't let those moments be lost opportunities. You don't know what comes next in the path of life. To all my family and friends, I love you. HUGS!
Come and see! All the love and laughter the Jacobs family brings! We thrive in this... Faith, Love, Knowledge, Happiness and Freedom.
...Let's Talk About Me...
- Mrs. Jacobs
- Montrose, Minnesota, United States
- My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment