...Let's Talk About Me...

My photo
Montrose, Minnesota, United States
My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

pass it on

It is a beautiful thing to watch your kids grow, learn and change. It is a funny thing on how much they learn from their parents. Gregory and I say a lot of "catch phrases". Just things we have picked up from movies and show we like. Example...Gregory and Malachi were waiting for the bus. The bus comes around the corner and stops finally about 200 ft after the driveway. Once the bus driver backed up and opened the door she explained to Gregory that she was day dreaming. And Malachi answers back in return..."Awkward." In a sing song voice. It was completely ADORABLE...but learned from his parents.

The words we speak. The actions we take. The way we live our lives. It influences more than just our children. Our friends, our siblings and their families, our co-workers. All those that we speak to, can see our actions, can see the way we live our lives. You might not be able to see the change as much as you would in a child. I guess the question really is...What do you want to pass on?

No comments: