...Let's Talk About Me...

My photo
Montrose, Minnesota, United States
My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Elevate Leadership

I absolutely LOVE being involved with the youth group at church. It is called Elevate. I feel so blessed to be able to go there every Sunday night to just be there. And it is nice to learn and grow with young minds as well. :)

But I just want to point out quickly that I am, oh so very much, happy about the adults that are on the leadership team with me. They are all great people. And I enjoy every single one of them. I love how each Sunday our relationship with each other grows. And that we all can stick around after all the youth have left, and talk. It is so nice to be involved with a GROUP of leaders that all can get along, and all add to the group. I find them a blessing. And that is my quick blog about that. ;)

No comments: