...Let's Talk About Me...

My photo
Montrose, Minnesota, United States
My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happily Forever in Love!

What is it about a good love story that makes your heart soar?

There are only a handful of books that I could read over and over and umm over again. One of them being Pride and Prejudice. Seriously, Mr. Darcy! Mmm... now back on task. 

Yesterday we had our 8th wedding anniversary. Married life just gets better. Since I am feeling exceptionally romantic and gooey, I love I love I love him more today than I have ever loved him. Most ardently. Unconditionally and irrevocably. He makes me dizzy. Only God could gift me with a man as wonderful as him. So THANK YOU GOD for the man who I call my husband. He is magnificent and makes my heart soar. 


Here's to hoping your own love story makes your heart soar as much as fictitious characters do!  :)

No comments: