Ahh...facebook.
The addictions. The applications. The absolute gossip. The ability to catch up with old friends. Oh the possibilities. Oh the problems. But lately I have been enjoying my time spent on facebook. It is all because of the positive aspects of facebook.
I would say I have reconnected with at least 5 old and good friends and family within the last month. It is great to be able to catch up and see where life has lead them. Jobs, families, life. Although it made me look into my own life and try to, well, paraphrase 15 plus years of my life. Not easy.
First experiences with racism. First experiences with feeling unwelcome. There are many life altering experiences. Meeting new and lifelong friends. The feeling of accomplishment. And that would just be my teenage years. Then comes feeling uncertain. Loving but not being in love. Apologies that took too long to make. Falling in love at first sight. Falling far far away from God. Finding my way back to the right path. And that was before I had my first child. Realizing my heart can contain so many aspects of love. Finding my purpose. Growing and maturing but keeping my heart young. The joys and hardships of parenthood. Gosh, this is a horrible paraphrasing of my life. There is soo much more to me.
I think the one thing that is missing from this paraphrasing mess is another of my favorite words. Happiness. There was so much of it. Some forced. Some given. Some blessed. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy. When life give you lemons, smile and make lemonade. Just smile and nod.
So what have you been up to for the past 15 years? Happiness.
And she lived happily ever after.
Come and see! All the love and laughter the Jacobs family brings! We thrive in this... Faith, Love, Knowledge, Happiness and Freedom.
...Let's Talk About Me...
- Mrs. Jacobs
- Montrose, Minnesota, United States
- My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment