Today as I returned from dropping Malachi at the bus stop, the birds were chirping. Oh how my mind instantly went to Spring. Even as snow was falling, the signs of the arrival of Spring are being heard. I love the seasons. What I love more is the changing of seasons. Especially Winter to Spring. Winter gets long in good ol' Minnesota. Spring is just around the corner. New beginnings!
Gregory FINALLY has a full time, reliable, good paying job in Chanhassen, MN. Which means this is the month! I am starting to look at places to move into March 1st. Incredibly happy to get this family under one roof again. The kids are getting excited and now I am getting the house ready for our stuff to move out.
Time to reflect back. God has done great stuff even during this hard time. I spend so much more time with him. I get into the Word of God more. Deepening my relationship with Christ. Strengthening my faith. My kids have grown. Not only physically, but in every aspect of life. It is by His goodness that we have such a blessed life.
Can't wait! I am getting more excited about what the future holds!
Come and see! All the love and laughter the Jacobs family brings! We thrive in this... Faith, Love, Knowledge, Happiness and Freedom.
...Let's Talk About Me...
- Mrs. Jacobs
- Montrose, Minnesota, United States
- My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment