Today I got the Christmas decorating done. I love getting the house all dressed up! This year, I was able to set up two trees too. LOVING IT!!! As I now sit on the comfy sofa looking at all the lights and one of the Christmas trees, I feel the absence of two important things.
One is snow. Where is the snow?! At least, a nice thin layer. C'mon! I want to look out and see white. Sip on come coffee in the morning with the sun streaming in. A fire going in the fireplace. And snow covering the ground. This isn't too much to ask for considering we live in the state of Minnesota. Right???
Second is Gregory. It has been VERY VERY hard to have him gone. Over Thanksgiving it become even harder. To have all my family around, but not my husband. Even the chaos that is my family couldn't eliminate my want of my husband around. So as I have everything set up for my favorite holiday, I want the head of our household back. But he is off working hard down in the Twin Cities. It looks like it won't be until February when we get to move down there. Sigh...
On a positive note...It was great to see my parents and my brothers and their families. All the nieces and nephews are growing up SOOO fast. From Zoe all the way down to Ella. It was nice to all sit around the living room and just be together. It was a great reminder as to why we should celebrate Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful about. Family, friends and faith abundantly.
Come and see! All the love and laughter the Jacobs family brings! We thrive in this... Faith, Love, Knowledge, Happiness and Freedom.
...Let's Talk About Me...
- Mrs. Jacobs
- Montrose, Minnesota, United States
- My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment