...Let's Talk About Me...

My photo
Montrose, Minnesota, United States
My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh Where Did The Time Go?!

I must apologize to all my friends and family that read this blog. It has been more than a month since I have posted anything. I thought August would be my month of getting back into the groove of blog posting. Life has just been filled up lately.

Elevate is on a little break right now. More of a break then we had in summer. We won't be meeting up again, officially, with the students and leaders until the end of September. Although I'd rather meet up with them at least once a week, I know that having a little time off doesn't hurt. I sure do love all those kids a lot. I love to experience life with them. And I completely love to just be there for them. They are all great kids.

Transformation 360, our workout group, will be starting around the same time as Elevate. We are planning on doing circuit training boot camp style. I'm a little worried, because my achilles tendon isn't really healed all the way still. I can do things physically, but whenever I try to work out it becomes sore. So I'm praying for total healing to get back on track there. Anyone want to join me in prayer???

JCPenney's is still my place of employment. I moved over to the Home department though. No longer do I sell window coverings. No longer do I work off of commissions. There is a full time job opening up at US Cable where Brandi works. I am planning on putting my resume in there tomorrow. Work on getting money into a savings account. :)

My Jenny is back in Minnesota. To stay. I have been able to see her two times since she moved back. I am happy to have her here. Safe. Loved. I cherish all my friends. The old to the new. And I will be there for any one of you that needs me. Anytime.

Lily is now 3 years old. Soon I will have a 5, 3 and 1 year old. Time flies! Autumn's birthday is up next. A September 11th baby. She looks more like her daddy now. Same smile. Adorable. :) Lily, of course, still looks like her mama. And still acts like her mama too. Malachi is learning the art of good manners now. Holding the door open. Being the knight in shining armor. Such a handsome little man.

My life is in a really good place. I am happy. I am hopeful. I love that I can smile at the end of the night. I can 100% give all glory and praise to God for that. He has made me happy. He has given me hope. And I smile because I can feel his presence in me. It is the end of the night right now. The kids are getting tucked into bed and prayed with. Soon Gregory will come to the bedroom and do his nightly routine. I will pray and sleep. Dream and smile. Goodnight to all! I love you!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

yey for a new post!!! :)