I'm home! What a completely awesome week I just had! I love when God moves...
What can I say about our trip...Students lives were changed. God's presence was tangible. Every moment of that week, you could feel God. No longer was I moved to restorative tears or laughter, when the Holy Spirit moved, like I was when I was a teenager. But I was moved to pray. Fall down on my knees and pray hard. For all the things that were happening throughout the week. I went to bed spiritually exhausted every night we were in Michigan. And I woke up spiritually renewed for a new day of movement. I didn't wake up physically renewed until I got back home, but that didn't matter one bit. It was an incredible trip.
I missed my husband and my babies. I missed my family, because we usually all hang out during the independence week (birthday week). But I still would have picked CIY over it all. Relationships grew. Our community cared. And God was in it all. :)
For my birthday, I got surprised with about 1000 people singing happy birthday to me. They got me a cake and a t-shirt. It was a good day.
All in all. It was a completely blessed trip. :) I'm glad I went. Next stop on the whirlwind July trip tour...SONSHINE BABY!!!
Come and see! All the love and laughter the Jacobs family brings! We thrive in this... Faith, Love, Knowledge, Happiness and Freedom.
...Let's Talk About Me...
- Mrs. Jacobs
- Montrose, Minnesota, United States
- My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment