Painful. I can't tell you where exactly. It is on my foot. Not really my ankle. But the back of it. Like above my heel. It hurts. Yup. Limp when I walk. A co-worker told me it might be my achille's tendon. So I did what I always do. Call my mom to see what she thinks.
She got out her nursing books. And looked up what a ruptured achille's tendon would be for symptoms. And although I have a mild version of what they said. I do believe have have injured not ruptured it. But considering I haven't had any formal training in the medical field. I will be off to see a doctor. ;)
So I went into work today. Just to leave again when I couldn't walk around with customers without being in pain. That is ok though. I got home to make sure Gregory cleaned a little before we had people over tonight. We are having friends over tonight for a Jeff Dunham viewing party. ;) Should be good fun. Even with my "ouch".
Come and see! All the love and laughter the Jacobs family brings! We thrive in this... Faith, Love, Knowledge, Happiness and Freedom.
...Let's Talk About Me...
- Mrs. Jacobs
- Montrose, Minnesota, United States
- My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment