After a longer wait then anticipated. Finally on Wednesday of this past week. We received our new sectional sofa. (And the crowd goes wild!!!) It is a cocoa colored microfiber sectional with chaise. We hit the furniture stores up around the area in search of a new sofa. One that was a good deal. And that fits more then 2 people. Yes, we found both!
I know this seems a bit silly to blog about but I've been anxiously waiting for a sofa like this all my adult life. Each day the pros of getting the sofa are stacking up. Most importantly, there is room for everyone on it! No more sitting on the ground when people come over to visit. Now instead of room for three in the living room, we have room for 8 adults. Gregory likes to think 10 people including adults and children.
So c'mon over! There is room for everyone!
Come and see! All the love and laughter the Jacobs family brings! We thrive in this... Faith, Love, Knowledge, Happiness and Freedom.
...Let's Talk About Me...
- Mrs. Jacobs
- Montrose, Minnesota, United States
- My family is a blessing! I am married to the wonderful and talented Mr. Gregory Jacobs. We have four children together. Malachi, the little man. Lily, the loving heart. Autumn, the free spirit. Willow, the sweetness. I absolutely love love love being a wife and mama! We raise our children in a Christian home. There is so much more to it than that one sentence can state, but hopefully you'll see it shine through in my posts. I live to serve God and my life is complete only through and in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment